When you enable Google Cloud Dataprep by Trifacta in a GCP project, you can access BigQuery tables that are also stored in that GCP project.
How to connect to BigQuery in Trifacta
1. Navigate to the Import Data page. You can access this page by clicking on the Import Data button on the Trifacta homepage, the Import Data button on the Library page, or the Add Datasets button from within a flow.
2. From the Import Data screen, select the BigQuery link shown on the left panel:
This will open the BigQuery browser.
3. Navigate to the BigQuery dataset that contains the table that you want to import. Click on the name of the dataset:
4. Navigate to the BigQuery table that you want to import. Click on the blue + located to the left of the table name:
This selects the table for use in Dataprep. You will see a card in the right panel with a preview of the table:
5. After the preview has fully loaded, you will be able to import your data. Click the blue Import button at the bottom of the screen to bring your table into Trifacta: